KITS to store diesel
It has never been so easy to install a diesel tank. CEPSA KIT 3,000 litre and KIT 5,000 litre tank installation kits include all the components required by the regulations in force and are very simple to assemble.
- Endorsed carbon steel tank.
- Sealed steel bottom tray, designed to hold possible spillage.
- Metal fences to protect the tank from possible impact.
- Pump, meter, hose and roller nozzle.
- Endorsed electric board.
- "No smoking" sign.
KIT 3.000/5.000 DOUBLE WALL
CEPSA presents a new double wall tank, that eliminates the bottom tray and allows simpler inspection.
Without building work, without costly assembly and very safe, legalisation of a Kit 3000 or 5000 is also extremely simple to perform.
Acquire it complete or in components by calling 902 23 77 25 or your usual CEPSA distributor.
- The KIT 5000 is equipped with an endorsed over-filling valve.
- Empty indicator on the double wall.
- Impact protection.
- Steps with platform.
- Safety railing for access to the filling hatch.
- Pumping equipment located more than two metres from the filling hatch and the ventilation (which allows use of protection pumps and P55).
- Electric boards including thermal protection (differential, magneto-thermal fuse and motor circuit breaker).
- Optional equipment:
- Large and small flow pumping equipment.
- Control equipment.
- Filter equipment up to two micras and water separator (90% retention).
DEPOMÓVIL to transport diesel
In order to provide the end user the best service, CEPSA has designed the DEPOMÓVIL CEPSA GRG 480, to allow safe transport of diesel and fulfil the by-laws on transport of hazardous merchandise.
DEPOMÓVIL CEPSA has a high safety design including the following features:
- Carbon steel tank, 480 litres.
- Metal structure for external protection.
- Hoist rings.
- Quick opening 3" loading hatch.
- Safety valve.
- 2 kilogram extinguisher.
- Electro-pump, hose and automatic roller nozzle.
- Endorsed trailer with hand and inertia brakes, removable licence plate, spare wheel, bumpers and electrical installation.
CEPSA DEPOMÓVIL provides greater safety than other means on the market, in addition to the following advantages:
- Made of long lasting metal material.
- May be towed by any vehicle.
- Does not require own licence plate.
- Does not require a special driving licence.
- Safety councillor exempt.
- The transport vehicle only requires two extinguishers and a lading certificate.
- Can be used as a mobile storage tank.
- Is endorsed to ADR standard to transport hazardous merchandise.