With Electronic Billing, you can now conveniently access all your bills from your computer, without having to depend on mail deliveries and complicated filing systems.
- Cost Reduction: You will reduce administrative and filing expenses.
- Security: CEPSA guarantees that it will keep your bills for 5 years so that you can have access to them.
- Speed: You will be able to consult your bills the moment they are issued in real time, thereby reducing management times. You will thus be able to view and/or download all your bills in PDF format. Plus, whenever a bill is issued, we will let you know by e-mail.
- Efficiency: Greater control over the payment process, thereby reducing human error and storage costs.
- Environment: By reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions, you’ll be choosing the cleanest, most sustainable option for the environment.
In order to be able to enjoy CEPSA’s electronic billing, you will need at least the following:
- An ADSL line, a Pentium IV processor and Windows XP.
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Have an E-mail addrese
- Acrobat Reader 5.1.
- Internet Explorer 6.0.
Electronic billing works thanks to digital transmission (it leaves from one computer and is retrieved by another). This electronic format and data transmission must guarantee integrity and authenticity through a recognised electronic signature.
In order for the electronic bill to have the same legal validity as a paper bill, the consent of both parties is required (issuer and receiver). If you need more information about electronic billing, consult the official page of the Government of Spain at facturae.
What do you have to do to request Electronic Billing?
First, select the group to which you belong: