CEPSA´s Procurement Policy is based upon the establishment of trust relationships with our suppliers, which promote value creation using transparent processes and a socially responsible behavior.
The Purchasing function of the CEPSA Group, whose task is to optimize the purchasing and contracting management procedures, is distributed into the following organizational units:
Their task is to negotiate corporate frame agreements. There are currently three Units:
- Technology and Manufacturing.
- General Services and Information Systems.
Within their sphere of action, they manage the purchasing of goods and the contracting of services through tender processes and via the framework agreements that the Contracting Units negotiate.
Coordination and Development
Its main functions are:
- to ensure the consistent and optimised management of the purchasing processes
- to analyze and provide the necessary business information for decision-making
- to implement e-procurement procedures and systems integration with suppliers
- to manage the vendor selection and evaluation systems
- to promote innovation in the procurement function