The Institute o Petroleum Enginnering (IPE) is a specialised centre, with the largest PE Reserch programme in the UK. Founded in 1975 and based in the city of Edinburgh.
Links with Grupo CEPSA:
Thanks to agreements established between the CEPSA Group and the IPE, you have the possibility of being trained in its programmes related to the activities of our Group.
A unique opportunity
The CEPSA Group pays for the registration and internship costs and gives economic help. In addition to this, the CEPSA Group has a commitment contract with the students.
Deadline for reception of applications was 30th November 2012. Grant description:
Starting date: September 2013.
Length/Duration: 12 months.
- Registration fee and Internships cost.
- 1.200 €/month as an economic grant.
- 3 return flight tickets
- Degree obtained during 2012 or before July 2013.
- Outstanding academic background.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- High motivation for the petroleum sector.
- Willing to relocate.
The Masters which will be granted by CEPSA this year are just the following ones:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Reservoir Evaluation and Management
- Petroleum Geoscience- PET GEO