Logo CEPSA

Cepsa, 51% owner of its Bécancour Canada LAB plant, to acquire remaining 49%

Cepsa to become full owners of Bécancour LAB plant it has operated since 1995

Cepsa, 51% owner of its Bécancour Canada LAB plant, to acquire remaining 49%  

Cepsa, 51% owner of its Bécancour Canada LAB plant, to acquire remaining 49% Read more

Cepsa enters a strategic alliance with BestDrive to supply lubricants and refrigerants

The Company's XTAR range will be available at tire manufacturer Continental's BestDrive auto repair shops

Cepsa enters a strategic alliance with BestDrive to supply lubricants and refrigerants  

Cepsa enters a strategic alliance with BestDrive to supply lubricants and refrigerants Read more

Cepsa wins contract to supply lubricants to the Spanish Maritime Safety Agency fleet

The Company will supply 60 tons of lubricating oils to the 73 vessels belonging to the Spanish Maritime Safety Agency.

Cepsa wins contract to supply lubricants to the Spanish Maritime Safety Agency fleet  

Cepsa wins contract to supply lubricants to the Spanish Maritime Safety Agency fleet Read more

Cepsa wins Petrochemical Plant of the Year Award for newly opened Shanghai site

Cepsa´s Shanghai phenol and acetone plant selected by World Refining Association as Petrochemical Plant of the Year

Cepsa wins Petrochemical Plant of the Year Award for newly opened Shanghai site  

Cepsa wins Petrochemical Plant of the Year Award for newly opened Shanghai site Read more

Cepsa has been selected as an IPRA Golden World Awards finalist in the corporate communications category

The IPRA GWA are considered the most prestigious awards in corporate communications

Cepsa has been selected as an IPRA Golden World Awards finalist in the corporate communications category  

Cepsa has been selected as an IPRA Golden World Awards finalist in the corporate communications category Read more

Cepsa launches ‘Cepsa Pay’, an app to pay for your petrol on your mobile

Cepsa has developed first application in the sector making it easier for clients to refill the car

Cepsa launches ‘Cepsa Pay’, an app to pay for your petrol on your mobile  

Cepsa launches ‘Cepsa Pay’, an app to pay for your petrol on your mobile Read more

Promotions