04 Apr 2019
- These lubricants provide maximum performance and efficiency for heavy diesel engines, contributing to fuel economy and longer engine life
- The new range offers solutions for all types of vehicles and fleets, whether short or long-haul, and new or old vehicles
Cepsa today unveiled TRACTION, its new range of high-performance lubricants for heavy-duty vehicles, offering significant benefits such as increased efficiency and improved engine protection, component durability, vehicle reliability and improved fuel economy.
The use of the most innovative technology, combined with Cepsa's technical excellence and extensive experience in lubrication, have resulted in a specific range of maximum-performance products that allow for long oil change periods. Using advanced dispersant technology has made it possible to obtain extraordinary results under the most severe engine cleaning tests, significantly reducing the formation of deposits and sludge, ensuring the protection of all engine parts (including the turbocharger and the gas post-treatment or DPF systems), and in turn longer engine life and improved operating efficiency.
Another characteristic of these lubricants is their next generation detergent and anti-wear additive, which helps to improve cleanliness, and less wear and minimization of oil degradation, which translates into better lubrication and vehicle operation.
In addition, lubricants marked with the ‘Fuel Economy’ label are proven to reduce fuel consumption and clearly contribute to reducing greenhouse gas emissions. A digital tool has been launched on lubricantescepsa.es to facilitate the calculation of annual savings.
During today's presentation at Cepsa's Research Center, Niurka Sancho, director of the company's Lubricants business, emphasized: "Our goal is to continue offering our customers state-of-the-art products that meet all their needs. TRACTION offers the optimum alternative to each of the applications of heavy-duty professional diesel vehicles and machines, improving their performance and prolonging their life.”
The TRACTION range of lubricants is designed for passenger transportation vehicles and public works, mining, agriculture and freight haulage machinery. In addition, it covers all types of fleets, intra-urban or inter-urban, new or old vehicles and any engine specification.
The TRACTION range meets the latest certifications and more than satisfies the requirements of the main specifications of the international market (API, ACEA) and the primary industry manufacturers (OEM).
The range is composed of four product lines: TRACTION PRO, TRACTION ADVANCED, TRACTION MAX and TRACTION.
• Traction PRO is the premium quality range of synthetic products that meets the strictest specifications of American and European manufacturers. Thanks to its low ash additive technology, it is the ideal choice for vehicles equipped with exhaust gas after treatment systems.
• Traction ADVANCED offers high-quality lubricants that provide an optimal lubrication solution for every engine. The products are focused on satisfying all the requirements of EURO VI and earlier engines, together with the specifications of the main manufacturers. In this range, Cepsa has presented two new reformulations: Traction Advanced LS 10W30 and Traction Advanced LS 15W40, synthetic lubricants formulated for the most demanding European and American engines, complying with API CK4 standards and valid for previous engine specification.
• Traction MAX, designed for those EURO V and earlier engines that do not have a DPF type gas after-treatment system and are governed by the current ACEA standards after the 2016 revision. In this regard, the products have been reformulated to meet the higher oxidation requirements required of products categorized as ACEA E7.
• Traction, the most generic range, offers products for the lubrication of EURO IV and earlier engines whose technical requirements are less stringent.
For more information: www.lubricantescepsa.es