- The company will offer the direct discount until Spring 2023 to private customers of its loyalty program 'Porque Tú Vuelves' through any form of identification (card, app or national ID)
- Professional clients who are members of the ‘Starressa Direct’ program can also benefit from these savings, in addition to available commercial discounts
- The decision represents Cepsa’s commitment to its customers in the context of the current energy crisis and high inflation
- The discount is in addition to others available through the company’s promotions and partner loyalty programs
- More than 12 million customers have benefited from the discounts offered by Cepsa this year, which have reached 135 million euros, in addition to the government discount available until the 31st of December
All private customers who are part of the free 'Porque Tú Vuelves' program will obtain the discount through any form of identification (card, app or national ID). Professional customers who are part of the ‘Starressa Direct’ program will also benefit from the discount of up to 12 cents per liter. The discount is in addition to others offered by the company through different promotions and partner loyalty programs.
The discounts will continue to apply to any type of fuel (gasoline, diesel, natural gas vehicles and liquefied gas) and will be available throughout Cepsa's network of 1,500 service stations in Spain.
Any private customer can easily join the 'Porque Tú Vuelves' program and the rest of the company's loyalty programs with immediate effect and free of charge at the point of sale or on Cepsa’s website.
Between April and December 2022, more than 12 million loyal Cepsa customers have benefited from the company’s discounts, to which Cepsa has allocated 135 million euros in addition to those offered by the Spanish government over the same period.