LET US HELP TO GET YOU READY
Before becoming part of Cepsa, you will need to pass our selection process. Each process is different according to the profile we are looking for, even if there is always a common structure. The aim is to get to know you. So don’t worry, relax during the process, and show us all that you can offer our company.
During the whole process you can keep up to date on the status of your application and keep in contact with us.
These are the steps in Cepsa’s selection process:
- Application for position
- Telephone interview
- Psycho-technical skills and personality tests
- Interview with HR
- English test
- Interview with hiring manager
- End of process
6 TIPS TO PREPARE FOR INTERVIEWS AT CEPSA
Personal interviews are one of the keys to our selection process. Here are some tips to help you get through them successfully.
- Research. Look up information about our history, customers, projects…This will help you to have a global vision of Cepsa and know what you may bring to the company.
- Prepare questions. We want to get to know you, but we're sure you want to find out about us too. Tell us your concerns and remember that your questions say a lot about you.
- Know your own CV. Think about the things that might be interesting for your interviewer and what might attract their attention. This will help you to have a better idea of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Take care of your image. The first impression counts. Be on time and avoid clothing that might draw attention away from what really matters, which is what you say at the interview.
- Listen closely. Follow the indications of your interviewer and try and give clear and concise answers.
- And lastly remember that the most important thing is to be yourself. Don’t forget that there is not only one right answer and our aim is to see your potential.