LET US HELP TO GET YOU READY
Prior to joining Cepsa, you have to go through our selection process. Each process fits the profile that we are looking for, although they always have a common structure. The goal is to meet you. So don´t worry, relax during the process and show us all that you can offer to our company.
Throughout the process you can see the status of your application, maintaining a two-way communication with us. This is how your selection process at Cepsa will be like:
- Application for position
- Telephone interview
- Psycho-technical skills and personality tests
- Interview with HR
- English test
- Interview with hiring manager
- End of process
5 TIPS TO PREPARE FOR INTERVIEWS AT CEPSA
Personal interviews are one of the keys to our selection process. Here are some tips to help you get through them successfully.
- Research. Look up information on our history, customers, projects…This will help you to have a global vision of Cepsa and know what you may bring to the company.
- Prepare questions. We want to get to know you, but we're sure you want to find out about us too. Tell us about any doubts you may have and
remember that your questions say a lot about you.
- Know your own CV. Think about the things that might be interesting for your interviewer and what may attract their attention. This will help you to have a better idea of your strong and weak points.
- Take care of your image. The first impression counts. Be punctual and avoid wearing clothes that distract from what really matters: your pitch.
- Listen closely. Follow the indications of your interviewer and try to give clear and concise answers.