TAKE ON NEW CHALLENGES THROUGH OUR DIGITAL TRAINING PROGRAM
Our Junior Digital Talent program gives you the opportunity to carry out curricular or extra-curricular work experience in a Digital Training format.
We offer you:
- Paid, full-time or part-time work experience for either a 6 or a 12-month period.
- The chance to learn and train alongside top professionals, contributing to challenging projects using the latest technology, with a focus on digital transformation.
- Discover the new ways of working at our headquarters, the iconic Cepsa Tower in Madrid.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM AIMED AT?
- Data scientists and data engineers: Students or recent graduates in IT, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Physics and Mathematics.
- Scrum Master profiles: Students or recent graduates in IT, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Physics and Mathematics or other technical degrees.
- PMO Profiles: Students or recent graduates with technical degrees or Business Management and Law and Economics with a focus on a technical area.
- High level of English.
- Interest in digital sector.